Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Scholarship Application
Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Scholarship Application: The C&I Student Awards Committee will decide if you are eligible for each award. This application will be used for consideration of the following awards:
TASHIA F. MORGRIDGE WDGF (Dissertators)
MILTON PELLA SCIENCE EDUCATION (Dissertators in science education)
THOMAS A. ROMBERG FELLOWSHIP (Doctoral students in math education)
CARRIE R. BARTON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP (Graduate students)
JULIA NIQUETTE NETZER and CLARA MAE NETZER WENDT SCHOLARSHIP (Graduate students)
STEVE and DONNETTE BEHAR SCHOLARSHIP (Graduate students)
WALTER A. WITTICH SCHOLARSHIP (Masters students)
- School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- (CI-G) Degree Level
- Are you a Master's or PhD student?
- If you are a PhD student, did you complete your Masters degree? If you completed your Master's degree, what was the degree, institution, and your cumulative GPA?
- If you are a PhD student, what is the date of your prelims (taken or expected)?
- If you are a PhD student, what is your overall GPA?
- (CI-G) Where did you complete your undergraduate degree?
- (CI-G) Do you plan to do research and teach in higher education?
- (CI-G) What is your area of emphasis?
- (CI-G) Who is your major professor/advisor?
- (CI-G) What is your expected graduation date?
- (CI-G) Please list scholarships/fellowships received previously at UW-Madison.
- (CI-G) Please list C&I appointments held.
- (CI-G) How important would a scholarship/fellowship be in helping you continue or complete your program? Describe any special circumstances that might affect your current or future financial situation.
- (CI-G) I give my permission for future scholarship applicants to read my anonymous application statement. No other portions of the application will be made available.
- (CI-G) Please provide up to a three-page, double-spaced statement describing your academic program, research interests and plans, including what you hope to accomplish during the year the award is received.
- (CI-G) Please submit an unofficial transcript.
- (CI-G) Please submit a current CV.
- (CI-G) Letter of recommendation
- A second letter is an option, but not required.
- Please provide the name and email address for your advisor.
- Show 9 more