Kurz and Directors’ Fund Study Abroad Award
The L&S Honors Program awards 4-6 study abroad grants each year, with students receiving grants funded either by Thomas and Debra Kurz or a group of former faculty directors of the Honors Program. Grants are awarded in two cycles, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- You are currently declared with Honors in the Liberal Arts (HLA), Honors in the Major (HM), or both [i.e. Comprehensive Honors (CH)]
- You have applied to participate in a Spring 2024 or 2024 Calendar Year (January to December) study abroad program.
Selection Criteria (in no particular order)
- Duration of abroad experience
- Strength of statement of benefit and relationship to Honors
- Strength of statement of financial need
- Cumulative GPA
More information can be found on the L&S Honors Program website (https://honors.ls.wisc.edu/grants/).