Alliant Energy Erroll B. Davis Achievement Award (for Undergraduate Business Students)
The Alliant Energy/Erroll B. Davis Achievement Award was created to honor the outstanding scholarship and community service of undergraduate students that demonstrate the potential to positively represent and impact populations traditionally underrepresented in the fields of Business Administration and Engineering.
In addition to the above, eligible students for the Business nomination must:
- Be current Undergraduate Business students at UW-Madison
- Plan to graduate during the Fall 2023/Spring 2024 academic year
Eligible applicants must submit the following:
1. Uploaded Resume (1-2 pages max)
2. Statement of interest in this award (3-page max) outlining the following:
- Career aspirations and explanation of how those aspirations have evolved over time
- Explanation of how your current studies and involvement in campus and community activities have prepared you to achieve those aspirations
- Description of exemplary leadership & service, including the nature, extent (time frame, frequency, role, etc.), and impacts of such participation; and of any extenuating circumstances that might have impacted your academic life (e.g., family or financial responsibilities, unique challenges or difficulties face, obstacles overcome).
3. List of successes or accomplishments (2 pages max)
4. Two or Three letters of support (2 page limit each) from other students, academic staff, or faculty members qualified to comment upon your academic achievement and leadership capabilities.
- At least 1 letter must be from a faculty or academic staff member.
Deadline to submit all above documentation via WiSH: March 31, 2023
- Wisconsin School of Business - BBA Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently an Undergraduate Business Student at UW-Madison?
- Are you planning to graduate with an Undergraduate Degree in Business for Fall 2023 or Spring 2024?
- Upload your resume (Word or PDF) using this naming convention: LastNameFirstName. 1-2 pages max. Note: DO NOT USE any commas, periods, or other special characters in the file name.
- Upload your statement of interest in this award (refer to the details tab). 1-3 pages max. Note: DO NOT USE any commas, periods, or other special characters in the file name.
- Upload a list of your other successes and accomplishments. 1-2 pages max. Note: DO NOT USE any commas, periods, or other special characters in the file name.
- Upload a Letter of Support from a faculty or academic staff member. 1-2 pages max. Note: DO NOT USE any periods, commas, or other special characters in the file name.
- Upload a second Letter of Support. 1-2 pages max. Letter can be from another student, academic staff, or faculty member. Note: DO NOT USE any commas, periods, or other special characters in the file name.
- Show 2 more