Wisconsin School of Business BBA Program - Actuarial Science Majors
This Department-specific supplemental application is submitted as part of the submission for current BBA students enrolled as Actuarial Science majors. The “Wisconsin School of Business BBA Scholarships – Continuing BBA Student” application should be completed first, and is required to be submitted as part of this Department application.
The following additional questions must be submitted as part of the WiSH application submission for current BBA students between February 1 – 28, 2023.
The Risk & Insurance Department requires the following additional questions for consideration for Actuarial Science scholarships. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in the School of Business with an Actuarial Science major declared at the time of submission.
- Pre-Business applicants do not complete this supplemental application.
- Direct Admit prospective students do not complete this supplemental application.
- Wisconsin School of Business - BBA Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all professional Actuarial Exams you have passed. Also list anticipated exams you will be taking in 2023-24.
- Is your information on the online Actuarial Program Management database (via club webpage) updated and complete?
- In 250 words or less, explain how a scholarship from the UW Actuarial program would help you in achieving your academic and/or professional/actuarial development goals for next year.