All School Undergraduate and Teacher Education Scholarships
This application is for scholarships for which ANY School of Education undergraduate student is eligible. It is also the portal for general Teacher Education scholarships.
Please note that per donor request, the vast majority of scholarships are awarded to students already admitted to their program, which typically occurs heading into a student’s junior year. A few departments award scholarships to freshmen, sophomores, or even incoming freshmen; students will have access to these based on their incoming major intent. There are also several scholarships based on financial need.
There are also departmental scholarships available to students one they are admitted to their programs; these require separate applications and students qualify for them based on their academic classification.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- (AS) Have you applied to or been admitted to a teacher certification program?
- (AS) What is your current or intended major?
- (AS) What will your enrollment status be during the 2023-2024 school year?
- (AS) When do you intend to graduate? Record in the form of term (summer, fall, spring) and year.
- (AS) OPTIONAL: Describe your personal and family financial situation to the extent you are comfortable sharing. Why would receiving a scholarship be important to you financially? Describe any special circumstances that might affect your current or future financial situation (e.g., job loss, medical costs, educational loans, etc.). Again, this question is optional.
- (AS/TE) FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN OR APPLYING TO TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS ONLY: Please briefly share why you’ve chosen teaching as a career.
- Show 1 more