Wisconsin School of Business BBA Program - Real Estate Department
This Department-specific supplemental application is submitted as part of the submission for current BBA students enrolled as Real Estate majors. The “Wisconsin School of Business BBA Scholarships – Continuing BBA Student” application should be completed first, and is required to be submitted as part of this Department application.
The following additional questions must be submitted as part of the WiSH application submission for current BBA students between February 1 – 28, 2023.
The Real Estate Department requires the following additional questions for consideration for Real Estate scholarships. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in the School of Business with a Real Estate major declared at the time of submission.
- Pre-Business applicants do not complete this supplemental application.
- Direct Admit prospective students do not complete this supplemental application.
- Real Estate and Urban Land Economics Department, Wisconsin School of Business - BBA Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Real Estate Club or Women in Real Estate (WIRE) Club?
- Are you the child or grand-child of a Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association Member?
- Are you interested in working in retail commercial development after graduation?
- List any Real Estate internships you have applied for while at UW-Madison, including any for the upcoming Summer. If none, list "N/A".
- List any Real Estate internships you have participated in while at UW-Madison, including any for the current academic term. If none, list "N/A".
- If you have overcome major adversity in your life that may have impacted your ability to go to college, please describe here:
- Show 1 more