Osher Reentry Scholarship
The Osher Reentry Scholarship is funded by The Bernard Osher Foundation which seeks to improve the quality of life through its support for higher education. This endowment assists adults who wish to return to college to complete their undergraduate degree after a significant break in their studies. We are one of 88 universities nationwide selected to receive this endowment!
The scholarship supports nontraditional and returning adult students who have a gap in education and are pursuing a first undergraduate degree (cannot be an online program). Eligibility requirements include:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Recent 5-year cumulative gap in formal education
- Academic promise and commitment to obtaining a degree
- Age 25-50
- Anticipated participation in the workforce for a significant period of time after graduating
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, or eligible non-citizen
The application for this award is to be submitted through the ‘Scholarships for Nontraditional, Adult, & Single Parent Students’ opportunity. There are up to 15 individual scholarships associated with this one application, administered by the Division of Continuing Studies.
Visit the Adult Career and Special Student Services website to learn more!
- Division of Continuing Studies