Rehabilitation Psychology Graduate Scholarship Application
Rehabilitation Psychology Graduate Scholarship Application: Completion of this application will qualify a student for Rehabilitation Psychology department scholarships the student is eligible for.
For questions about the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- (SOE) Are you currently enrolled in or applying to any of the following graduate programs for the 2023-2024 academic year? (Multiple selections are allowed).
- (SOE) What is your degree level?
- (AS) What will your enrollment status be during the 2023-2024 school year?
- (AS) When do you intend to graduate? Record in the form of term (summer, fall, spring) and year.
- Please describe your interest in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling or Rehabilitation Counseling Education including potential future career plans. Briefly describe any experiences that influenced your interest in this area.
- What would you like the scholarship committee to know when considering your application for this award?
- Are you interested in being considered for the RSA scholarship? (See https://rpse.education.wisc.edu/admissions-and-aid/funding-and-financial-aid/ for more information about the RSA scholarship.)
- Please upload a résumé or CV.
- Show 3 more