Gerald Konz Law Scholarship
The Gerald Konz Law Scholarship assists students who work to finance their law school education while still maintaining excellent academic standing. Gerald Konz earned his JD at the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1960. He retired Vice President and Tax Counsel from SC Johnson, and then served on their board of directors.
corner of your screen.
Conditions of Award
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be a full-time, second- or third-year UW Law student in good academic standing
- Be a Wisconsin resident
- Work a part-time job while attending law school (preference will be given to students who also work full-time during the summer)
- Be in the top half of the class
- Demonstrate financial need
This scholarship may impact your financial aid package. Please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to learn about potential impact on your current aid package.
For more information about Law School scholarships, visit the Law School’s website.
- Law School
- Supplemental Questions
- In which year of law school are you currently?
- Are you enrolled as a full-time student?
- What is your current cumulative GPA? (This question is required, unless you have not yet completed your first semester of law school. If you have not yet completed your first semester of law school, please leave this question blank.)
- Are you a Wisconsin resident?
- Please list any employment during law school and the nature of the employment.
- Please describe your financial need.
- If you would like to further explain how you meet the scholarship criteria or share other relevant information, you may do so here. (This question is NOT required).
- Please upload your current resume. Be sure your name is written near the top of the document.
- Please upload your current unofficial law school transcript prepared by the Office of Career and Professional Development. (This question is required, unless you have not yet completed your first semester of law school. If you have not yet completed your first semester of law school, please do not upload a file.)
- By applying for this scholarship, you agree that the University of Wisconsin Law School can share basic information about you with the University of Wisconsin Foundation and/or the scholarship donor. This information may include but is not limited to your name, contact information, and course of study.
- Show 5 more