Wisconsin School of Business BBA Program - Finance Department
This Department-specific supplemental application is submitted as part of the submission for current BBA students enrolled as Finance majors. The “Wisconsin School of Business BBA Scholarships – Continuing BBA Student” application should be completed first, and is required to be submitted as part of this Department application.
The following additional questions must be submitted as part of the WiSH application submission for current BBA students between February 1 – 28, 2023.
The Finance Department requires the following additional questions for consideration for Finance scholarships. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in the School of Business with a Finance major declared at the time of submission.
- Pre-Business applicants do not complete this supplemental application.
- Direct Admit prospective students do not complete this supplemental application.
- Wisconsin School of Business - BBA Program
- Supplemental Questions
- What did you learn in your Economics and Finance courses that you didn't know before?
- List any Finance internships you have participated in while at UW-Madison, including any for the current academic term. If summer is known list it as pending. If none, list "N/A".
- What areas of Finance are you interested in for a career? Select all that apply.