Crankstart Reentry Scholarship
The Crankstart Foundation is a charitable nonprofit organization established by husband and wife, Michael Moritz and Harriet Heyman. These funds support nontraditional students completing their first undergraduate degree. Eligibility requirements include:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Interruption in their education for 5 or more years
- Pursuing first baccalaureate degree
- Special emphasis on providing assistance to low-income and underserved students
The application for this award is to be submitted through the ‘Scholarships for Nontraditional, Adult, & Single Parent Students’ opportunity. There are up to 15 individual scholarships associated with this one application, administered by the Division of Continuing Studies.
Visit the Adult Career and Special Student Services website to learn more!
- Division of Continuing Studies