Scholarship Opportunity for Law Students with Disabilities
This opportunity is open to UW Law students with physical disabilities.
- Law School
- Supplemental Questions
- In which year of law school are you currently?
- Are you enrolled as a full-time student?
- Do you have a physical disability?
- Please provide a concise description (2-4 sentences) of your disability(ies) so that non-disability professionals on the scholarship committee have a better understanding of the nature of your disability.
- Please describe your financial need.
- By applying for this scholarship, you agree that the University of Wisconsin Law School can share basic information about you with the University of Wisconsin Foundation and/or the scholarship donor. This information may include but is not limited to your name, contact information, and course of study.
- Show 1 more