Single Parent Scholarships
This scholarship was started by the Dean of Students Office and the Adult Career and Special Student Services to provide a scholarship for single parents working on an undergraduate degree. Eligibility requirements include:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Head of household
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Completion of at least 30 credits at the time of application
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, or eligible non-citizen
The application for this award is to be submitted through the ‘Scholarships for Nontraditional, Adult, & Single Parent Students’ opportunity. There are up to 15 individual scholarships associated with this one application, administered by the Division of Continuing Studies.
Visit the Adult Career and Special Student Services website to learn more!
- Division of Continuing Studies