Summer Housing Boost Application Summer 2023
Applications will open on Monday, February 13, 2023
The Summer Housing Boost program is for students taking courses at UW-Madison during summer 2023.
- To be eligible for this program you must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate student
- Enrolled in at least half-time for the session in which you receive the Housing Boost (example: enrolled in at least 3 credits during the 8-week session)
- Be eligible to reside in University Housing
The deadline to apply for Summer 2023 is 11:59pm on April 9, 2023.
You will be notified about your application status by April 17, 2023.
Please contact Program Coordinator Tracy Spraetz at email@example.com with any questions. The Summer Housing Boost webpage also has an FAQ section addressing many common questions about the program.
- UW-Madison Undergraduate Scholarships for Summer Study
- Supplemental Questions
- What type for student will you be in summer 2023?
- When are you planning to take courses this summer? Please check all the sessions for which you plan to enroll.
- When would you prefer to have your summer housing contract begin?
- When would you prefer to move-out of your residence hall?
- How would receiving the Summer Housing Boost help you achieve your academic goals?
- What course(s) are you planning to take this summer and how do they fit into your degree or career path?
- The rooms provided in the Summer Housing Boost program will be double rooms in Kronshage Residence Hall. Please confirm that you understand that this is the room type which you will be assigned if you receive the Summer Housing Boost.
- You must enroll in your summer 2023 courses before your acceptance in the Summer Housing Boost program can be confirmed. Please confirm you will enroll in your courses by 11:59pm on April 10, 2023.
- Show 3 more