Wai Ying Yick and Dr. Chiu Wai Yuen Endowment
This scholarship is awarded to undergraduate Computer Sciences majors with financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- (CS) Please upload your most up-to-date UW-Madison unofficial transcript here. For instructions on how to do this, go to:
Request unofficial transcript
- When is your expected graduation date (Month/Year)?
- (CS) Please upload a current resume. If you need resume writing assistance, you can visit
- Please upload a document describing your passion for computer sciences. You may refer to your background, career goals or computer science-related activities, or anything else to convey your interest in computer science. Please limit yourself to 500 words.
- (CS) Is there any other information the Scholarships Committee should know about you pertaining to the review and assessment of your application? This is your opportunity to tell us about any extenuating circumstances (financial or otherwise), challenges, identity and/or family experiences and history, exceptional talents or accomplishments, or other factors that are not contained in other areas of the application that may impact its review. The department of Computer Science values diversity of all kinds and we welcome you to share information about communities with which you identify. Please be specific when presenting the additional information while honoring your need for privacy and discretion.