M. Crawford Young Africa Internship Scholarship
This award generously provided by the family of M. Crawford Young, Professor Emeritus in Political Science, and supports undergraduate students annually with summer internships in Africa facilitated by the International Internship Program (IIP) for credit with the Worldwide Internship Program (WIP) online course. The goal is to reduce the barrier to participation in internships in Africa that the cost of travel to the region can present.
- International Internship Program
- Supplemental Questions
- In what city and country and with what organization is your proposed internship?
- Why do you want to do an internship in Africa? How does it fit into your academic or career goals?
- How will you prepare for this experience and how will interning in Africa help you with your future studies or career?
- Please comment if there is anything else you would like us to consider as we review your application.