Ceiba Diversity Scholarship
The Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation and UW-Madison Botany department are collaborating to provide a Diversity Scholarship. Our Diversity Scholarship enables minority students of limited financial means to travel to the tropics and gain international experience in biological research and conservation on the “Tropical Conservation Semester: Galapagos, Andes, and Amazon”
- Scholarships range from $1,000 to $20,000. Please see Ceiba's Diversity Scholarship webpage for details. https://ceiba.org/study-abroad/scholarships/
- International Academic Programs
- Supplemental Questions
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be any of the following underrepresented groups: Black or African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Asian American, American Indian/Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander. Please check all that apply.
- What are your intended major/s and certificate?
- Your FAFSA includes information about your demonstrated financial need. Please let us know any information regarding financial obstacles that a FAFSA may not disclose; ie.international student, family change in income, etc.
- Have you ever traveled outside of the United States before for any type of experience?
- What Ceiba Foundation program are you applying for?