The Renk Agribusiness Institute, in the Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics and the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS), selects outstanding students who demonstrate excellence in academics and leadership with a desire to pursue careers in agriculture or agribusiness.
- Candidates must declare a major in Agricultural & Applied Economics or Agricultural Business Management, or be accepted into the CALS Certificate in Business Management for Agricultural & Life Sciences.
- Completion of at least 24 credits at a post-secondary institution by the end of the spring semester.
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
How to Apply
Log in to your WiSH dashboard or by using the Sign In button in the top-right corner of your screen.
Scholarship, leadership and interest in agriculture or agribusiness.
Walter and Martha Renk, and Richard and Sharon Renk of the Renk Seed Company family of Sun Prairie endowed this award to support students pursuing degrees in agriculture and agribusiness to gain additional business expertise and encourage future leaders in their studies.
Scholarships are awarded in the fall and spring semesters of the following year. Scholarship recipients receive $2,000 towards their tuition per year and may receive the scholarship a maximum of three (3) years.
Conditions of Award
Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
$2,000 per year for a maximum of three (3) years
Renk Agribusiness Institute
- Renk Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- How will your AAE major or ABM major or your Business Management for Ag & Life Sciences certificate prepare you for the future?
- Recommendations are used to determine whether you are a strong candidate for the scholarship(s) to which you are applying. Carefully consider who you ask for a recommendation and be sure to contact the recommender(s) to let them know you listed them on this application.
New Applicants must include a recommender as part of their application.
Continuing Renk Scholars are to enter their scholarship advisor, Jeremy Beach and firstname.lastname@example.org as their recommender.
- Please enter the name and email address for your recommender.