Crankstart Reentry Scholarship
The Crankstart Foundation is a charitable nonprofit organization established by husband and wife, Michael Moritz and Harriet Heyman. These funds support nontraditional students completing their first undergraduate degree. Eligibility requirements include:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Interruption in their education for 5 or more years
- Pursuing first baccalaureate degree
- Special emphasis on providing assistance to low-income and underserved students
Visit the Adult Career and Special Student Services website to learn more!
- Division of Continuing Studies