Frank D. Cady Scholarship
The Frank D. Cady Scholarship is a needs-based annual scholarship for outstanding students majoring in mathematics and whose life work will be closely connected with mathematics. The recipients must be a junior or senior. Multiple awards may be granted in any one year.
- Department of Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Please provide a personal statement regarding how you believe your life work will be closely connected with mathematics, as well as why you feel that you are particularly qualified to receive this award.
- Please upload your most up-to-date UW-Madison unofficial transcript here. For instructions on how to do this, go to:
Request unofficial transcript
- (Optional) Please upload an updated resume.
- (Optional) Please provide the name and email address of a reference that can write you a letter of support/recommendation.
- Is there any other information the Scholarships Committee should know about you pertaining to the review and assessment of your application? This is your opportunity to tell us about any extenuating circumstances (financial or otherwise), challenges, identity and/or family experiences and history, exceptional talents or accomplishments, or other factors that are not contained in other areas of the application that may impact its review. Please be specific when presenting the additional information while honoring your need for privacy and discretion. (Mollere/Ebling)
- Show 1 more