Wisconsin School of Business BBA Scholarships - Pre-Business Applicants
Direct Transfer & currently enrolled Pre-Business applicants seeking admission into the Wisconsin School of Business can apply for scholarship awards through the School by submitting a complete application on WiSH and answering the following supplemental questions. The BBA Program awards a large number of scholarships totaling over $500,000 annually to enrolled/continuing BBA students. Applicants will be considered for general BBA awards and select academic department awards.
Though not required, many awards take financial need into account so the FAFSA is strongly recommended. Students who are not able to fill out the FAFSA are still eligible to receive funds.
- This application is for students who plan to apply (or already have) to the School of Business this admissions cycle (March 2021).
- Students are considered for scholarships only if they are admitted to the School of Business (by July 1, 2021).
Incoming Freshmen admitted to the University as Pre-Business students do not fill out this scholarship application until the same term(s) they intend to apply as a Pre-Business applicant to the School of Business. Applicants are encouraged to review this site for other University awards outside the School of Business.
How to Apply
- The application will be available through WiSH between February 1 – 28, 2021.
- Complete the “Application for Wisconsin School of Business BBA Scholarships – Pre-Business Applicants” by the application deadline.
- Complete all supplemental questions by the application deadline.
Award selection is a mix of need-based and merit based considerations. While not all scholarships take financial need into account, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the FAFSA as soon as possible to be considered for all available awards. Students who are not able to fill out the FAFSA are still eligible to receive funds.