Department of History Undergraduate Scholarships Application
One application in the WiSH system, Department of History Undergraduate Scholarships Application, allows students to apply for up to five History scholarships at once. By completing this application, you will be considered (if you are eligible) for the following scholarships from the Department of History:
- The Willard L. Huson Scholarship
- The Steven A. and Barbara S. Jaffe History Scholarship
- The Orson S. Morse History Scholarship
- The Margaret E. Smith-Esther Butt History Scholarship
- The Goldberg Scholarship in History
Scholarships range in the amount of $500 to $2,000. Your application will be considered for specific scholarships based on your answers to the questions in this application, eligibility factors, and the materials provided. For an overview of each scholarship, see the Department of History Undergraduate Scholarships webpage. Please note that one other History scholarship, the $5,000 William K. Fitch Scholarship, requires a separate WiSH application for consideration.