Ray Kent Award
The Ray Kent Doctoral Scholarship is a fund administered through the University of Wisconsin Foundation for the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, UW-Madison.
Students will be encouraged to use the scholarship for supplies and, especially, travel to professional conferences.
- Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Supplemental Questions
- Ray Kent Qualifiers
- Are you in your first year or beyond in your Ph.D studies
- Are your studies in Speech/Language or Hearing Sciences (Choose the most appropriate)
- Cover Letter and Travel Budget Explination - If you will be participating in a conference please include the following information: Dates of the Conference/Training, Conference Location, Conference Agenda Title of Presentation (if given), and whether or not the submitted paper has been accepted for presentation
- Please upload your CV
- Please add your recommendation by providing the name and email
- Travel Budget - Please give a detailed budget for expenses related to conference travel or research