- Up to $2,300
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- College of Letters and Science
- Supplemental Questions
- The Tommy G. Thompson Center on Public Leadership offers scholarships to undergraduate students at each of the University of Wisconsin System’s four-year campuses. Scholarships are intended for undergraduates who have shown public leadership in their lives in a way that reflects the general legacy of Governor Tommy G. Thompson. Governor Thompson was a broad thinker who offered common sense solutions to tackle big problems through teamwork and an unending zeal to make our state a better place. We seek high quality applicants who reflect Tommy’s spirit, have demonstrated leadership during their time in college, and will continue to lead in the future.
- Upload a personal statement that includes your definition or understanding of leadership and how you have demonstrated leadership during your time on campus. Describe your aspirations; and explain the ways in which your leadership reflects Governor Thompson's spirit and legacy of bringing people together to develop common solutions. Please limit you statement to 450 words.
- Please upload a current resume or C.V. here. A pdf format is preferred.
- 1-If you just transferred to UW-Madison (Fall 2019) please upload transcripts from other attended institutions here:
- 2-If you just transferred to UW-Madison (Fall 2019) please upload transcripts from other attended institutions here:
- 3-If you just transferred to UW-Madison (Fall 2019) please upload transcripts from other attended institutions here:
- I hereby request and authorize the release of information contained in my scholarship applications and in my student records at University of Wisconsin-Madison to the appropriate scholarship selection committee for the purpose of evaluation and scholarship award selection. This includes high school, other institution, and UW-Madison course and grade information; UW-Madison academic and non-academic actions; test scores; and admissions application content.
- Show 2 more