David L. Young Mathematics Scholarship
The David L. Young Scholarship was established in memory of David L. Young through donations from friends and family. The scholarship is awarded to a graduating math major whose primary interest is mathematics education.
- Department of Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Please provide a personal statement regarding your interest in mathematics education and your future goals as they relate to mathematics education.
- Please upload your most up-to-date unofficial transcript. For instructions on how to do this, go to:
Request unofficial transcript
- (Optional) Please upload an updated resume.
- (Optional) Please provide the name and email address of a reference that can write you a letter of support/recommendation.
- Is there any other information you feel the scholarship committee should know about you in order to make an informed decision? This is your opportunity to tell us about any extenuating circumstances (financial or otherwise), challenges, family experiences or history, exceptional talents or accomplishments, or other factors that are not contained in other areas of the application.
- Show 1 more