Ray Kent Award
The Ray Kent Doctoral Scholarship is a fund administered through the University of Wisconsin Foundation for the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, UW-Madison.
Students will be encouraged to use the scholarship for supplies and, especially, travel to professional conferences.
- Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Supplemental Questions
- Ray Kent Qualifiers
- Are you in your first year or beyond in your Ph.D studies
- Are your studies in Speech/Language or Hearing Sciences (Choose the most appropriate)
- Cover Letter and Travel Budget Explination
- Please upload your CV
- Please add your recommendation
- Travel Budget