Student Research Grants Competition - Conference Presentation
Do you need financial support to present your research at a conference? If so, apply for Conference Presentation Funds! The competition is now open and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until May 15, 2020.
For specific information on eligibility, award levels, deadlines throughout the year, and more, please visit our program site
- $300, $600, or $1200
- The Graduate School
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants can apply for SRGC – Conference Presentation or SRGC - Research Travel awards multiple times in one fiscal year (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020), but you can only be awarded once. Have you already applied for, not necessarily been awarded, an SRGC – Conference Presentation or SRGC - Research Travel award this fiscal year?
- Are you traveling to present at a conference?
- Conference Name & Conferenece website:
- Conference Location:
- What are your conference travel dates (format: MM/DD/YYYY - MM/DD/YYYY)?
- What is your current student status?
- Presentation Type:
- Please provide the name and email address of your faculty advisor or PI for this travel grant.
- Choose the award level you are requesting. Your pre-travel budget should show that your projected expenses match or exceed this amount.
- What is your total travel budget? This should include all expenses you expect to incur, not just those costs for which you are requesting funds.
- Please upload your pre-travel budget using our Travel Budget Template. Please ensure that key line items match the amounts detailed in the question section of this application.
- Please submit the name and email address of your faculty advisor or PI for this travel grant. When you save this application, an email will be sent with a link asking them to confirm your budget and that you will be presenting at the conference. No formal letter of recommendation is required.
- Provide the documentation you received from conference organizers confirming your presentation’s acceptance. Email acceptance, converted to a PDF, is an acceptable form of confirmation.
- Please upload your conference abstract as a PDF.
- Please upload a summary of your travel plans and any additional justification that will help with your travel award application.
- Show 10 more