CESP application for continuing CESP students
This application is only for students already in the Community Environmental Scholars Program (CESP). Students interested in applying to CESP should complete the “Community Environmental Scholars Program application” instead.
- Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to participate in a study abroad, practicum, or co-op program?
- If yes, please indicate which semester(s) you plan to participate in a study abroad, practicum or co-op program, and indicate the length of program, if known.
- Describe two or three ways you imagine that Environmental Studies or Environmental Science will play a role in your future.
- CESP offers financial aid to eligible students. Please describe any special circumstances affecting your level of financial need. Be as specific as you can. To be eligible for a CESP scholarship, you must submit a FAFSA.
- What, if anything, will YOU do differently as a result of being in CESP?