Application for Scholarships in Civil and Environmental Engineering
The Application for Scholarships in Civil and Environmental Engineering is a single, common application for all continuing students in the Civil and Environmental Engineering department who are of Sophomore standing or above. Students who complete this application are eligible to be considered for all Civil and Environmental Engineering scholarship awards including the Dennis K. and Dorothy A. Henning Scholarship in CEE, the Brian Mullins Engineering and Law Scholarship and many others. Students will be evaluated based on academic performance and extracurricular activities.
- College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a personal statement describing your career goals and your activities at UW-Madison outside of the classroom. These may include student organizations, work & volunteer experiences, and other commitments.
- Do you intend to complete the Construction Management Option of Civil Engineering?
- Do you intend to complete the Environmental Engineering Option of Civil Engineering?
- When choosing your upper level courses, do you intend to pursue one of the following emphases within civil engineering?
- Do you have an interest in the field of law/do you intend to pursue a law degree?
- Do you have an interest in the engineering field of Waste Management?
- Do you have an interest in Geospatial Information engineering?
- Do you have an interest in entrepreneurship or in starting or owning a business one day?
- Please submit a complete resume with your application.
- Show 4 more