Application for Scholarships in Chemical and Biological Engineering
The Application for Scholarships in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering is a single, common application for all continuing students in the Chemical and Biological Engineering department who are currently enrolled in CoE. Students who complete this application will be considered for all relevant departmental scholarship awards. Students will be evaluated based on academic performance, extracurricular activities and financial need.
- College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Please list all grants and scholarships for the current year and upcoming year: Current Year - Scholarship/Grant name - Scholarship Amount Expected Year - Scholarship/Grant name - Scholarship Amount
- Write any further explanation about your financial need. Most scholarships are awarded based on merit, but some also consider financial need.
- Please provide a list of all your extracurricular activities and achievements. Include school and community activities, offices held, employment, honors and awards won, previous scholarships and amounts.
- Please provide a brief description of yourself. Include your chief interests, professional goals, background experience, and community achievements.
- I hereby certify that the information is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge and I also hereby authorize release of information on this application to individuals, parties, or agencies involved in the determination of my eligibility and qualifications for a scholarship. If I am selected for a Co-Op position, or if I receive any form of financial aid, I shall inform my department.
- Show 1 more