IAP General Study Abroad Scholarship
The IAP General Study Abroad Scholarship is for scholarships not requiring essays that are available to students planning to attend an International Academic Program (IAP) study abroad program. The IAP General Study Abroad Scholarship includes the following scholarship opportunities:
- Cerk Family Fund
- Dorothy E. Paull Fund
- Elizabeth A. Garden Memorial Scholarship
- George and Lisa McReddie Scholarship
- Great People-International Studies Scholarship
- Joseph Elder Scholarship
- Julie and Michael Gerend Scholarship
- Laurent A. Makward Memorial Scholarship
- Morton and Lena G. Wax Scholarship
- Nave Scholarship (LACIS)
- Study Abroad Alumni & Friends Scholarship
- Val Shepperd Memorial Scholarship
Eligibility varies depending on the criteria of each scholarship. FAFSA not required, however financial need and Cumulative G.P.A. are partial considerations for some of the scholarships. Applicant must be in the process of applying, or have already applied, to an International Academic Program (IAP) study abroad program for Winter Intersession 2018-19, Spring 2019, or Calendar Year 2019.
How to Apply
Application is open NOW! The deadline is October 15, 2018. If your study abroad program application isn’t required to be complete until after this date, you must still submit your scholarship application by this date to be considered. However, you must already be in the process of applying to your program by October 15, 2018 in order to be eligible for this scholarship. Incomplete scholarship applications or applications submitted to the office will not be considered. To apply, please log into Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) through your student center or by logging in directly using the ‘My Applications’ button at the top of this page.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
In order to be considered for the IAP General Study Abroad Scholarship for this application round, an applicant must:
- Be in the process of applying, or have already applied, to an IAP study abroad program for Winter Intersession 2018-19, Spring 2019, or Calendar Year 2019
- Be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student at UW-Madison
- Complete and submit scholarship application by October 15, 2018 on the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH).
Additional information on the scholarships and their respective donors can be found on the Scholarship Chart
Conditions of Award
Completion of the study abroad program is a requirement of the scholarship. In addition, recipients are required to submit a thank-you letter for the donor.
Visit program site